Lease financing is not only an alternative but also a complement to the other SIS Credit products and bank loans. You can apply for more than one of these products at the same time. Through a “reverse lease” you can refinance your other credits (including overdue loans).
SIS Credit offers the following types of lease:
Financial lease, Reverse lease, and Operating lease
- - Real Estate – Residential, Retail, Administrative
- - Agricultural machinery – harvesters, tractors
- - Transportation vehicles – cars, trucks, buses
- - Machinery/ equipment
Limitations regarding the real property:
- - Construction process has to be completed (Certificate of Property Use/ Form 16)
- - No other financial weights on the property
- - No other users of the property according to the Notary Deed
- - Share on property cannot be financed
Limitations regarding transportation vehicles and agricultural machinery:
- - Up to 5 years after the date of manufacture.
- - Real estate: up to 10 years
- - Transportation vehicles: up to 5 years
- - Agricultural machinery: up to 5 years
- - Machinery/ Equipment: up to 5 years
In all our offices you will receive consultancy in the nature of lease funding, as well as positive and negative features. Moreover you could inform yourself about the option for combining lease with the other products and services offered by SIS Credit.
SIS Credit with rating BB-
We are proud that SIS Credit is among the little Bulgarian non-bank financial institutions that have been rated. In 2016 we received an institutional rating BB- with stable outlook, set by the international rating agency Microfinanza rating.
CRUCIAL FOR CLIENTS
In reliance to many request for help from clients regarding unscrupulous financial institutions, we decided to write down some valuable advices to you. Learn how to avoid being in a position to deal with disloyal institution and what to look at by signing a contract.
SIS CREDIT: ASSESSMENT
SIS Credit has received high score in a compliance with the European Code of Good Conduct assessment. The final report prepared by Microfinance Center- Poland shows that SIS is developing in line with the international standards in the microfinance sector.